A key player in the organization of a company, the manager or technician of the human resources function develops an important operationality in the tasks relating to personnel management.
He is responsible for ensuring and supervising the administrative management of the personnel: manpower, working time, payroll. The evaluation of skills needs, quantitative and qualitative, depending on the company’s strategy or structure in the short and medium term, is also his responsibility. It will be able to take the appropriate decisions and implement the actions of recruitment, training, promotion, social plan … in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions. It may be required to manage a small HR team and supervise the representative bodies of staff while maintaining an optimum climate. Collaboration with all departments of the company is essential, in terms of hygiene, safety and health, within the strategic framework of a sustainable development of human resources.
The teaching methods used involve the trainee’s participation and are based on his own experience. The participant in the training cycle appropriates knowledge, methods and tools by practicing them during the training.
Simulated situations, practical cases and training exercises are used alternately with formalized inputs to enable the person to develop know-how applicable in a professional situation. These active and participative methods are at the heart of the training system.
- Methods of confrontation with reality in a “professionalizing” approach.
- The taking of initiative, the choice of the personal and collective works in connection with the exercise of the profession, to become actor of its formation.
Practice the action and the decision
- Information search and data analysis.
- The production of thematic files on case studies.
- The realization of a professional memory.
Develop a network, dare to innovate
- Interventions and exchanges with professionals, experts, academics …
- The completion of an internship or a mission and the conduct of concrete cases.
- The expansion of professional references.
- The pooling of experiences.
The productions are the subject of an individualized support allowing to develop a critical and constructive view on the methodological level.
Individual assessments, self-assessment
These are points of steps to locate your progress in the course.
Assistance in developing your professional project
This device aims to deepen the coherence between your skills, your experience and your personal project.
A multidisciplinary teaching team
This team is composed of trainers and permanent consultants. Today it brings together expanded skills and approaches in the plural human sciences. It includes executives who have held positions in the hospitality sector, administrative management and professional training.
Thanks to this strong complementarity, the team enriches its services and its teaching. She strives to develop coherence and involvement around her project and her intervention ethic.
This training cycle is intended for professionals, employees or jobseekers, in SMEs / SMIs or administrative executives in the tourism and hotel sector wishing to develop their skills in human resources management within the company. Are concerned :
- The assistants and administrative staff of human resources departments, wishing to evolve in their function.
- People who have (or had) a technical part of the HR function: payroll management, follow-up of personnel files, assistant training … and wishing to extend their responsibilities to other aspects of the HR function.
- The administrative and / or financial executives having (or having had) as part of their duties, managing the HR function and wishing to develop their skills in this area.
- Any technician from the company wishing to access the HR functions (as well as job seekers).
The training path consists of 6 Training Units:
Unit 1 – Manage HR Function and HR Development
Unit 2 – Administer Recruitment, Integration and Mobility Processes
Unit 3 – Administering Staff, from Working Time to Compensation
Unit 4 – Frame and manage IORPs and social negotiation spaces
Unit 5 – Define and direct, within the company, the training and skills development policy
Unit 6 – Manage risk control processes, compliance with hygiene standards, safety, health at work
The duration of this training cycle is spread over 30 hours for each unit, or 180 hours for the entire cycle, which will allow you to finish the diploma of manager in human resources. Knowing that each unit can be taught as part of a separate training to consolidate your knowledge in a specific area.